- Environmental assessments
- Assessment and monitoring of deer and livestock impacts on vegetation (inc Woodland Grazing Toolkit)
- Habitat mapping (UKBAP, EUNIS, Annex 1)
- Birds, Butterflies, Mammals and protected species surveys
- Peat depth and peatland/wetland surveys
- Environmental statements
- Site Condition Monitoring
- Vegetation surveys (NVC, Phase II)
- Advice on wildfire and prescribed burning and muirburn in relation to conservation and land management objectives
- Invasive non-native species survey and advice
Recent contracts include:
Acheninver NVC/habitat survey - Coigach Assynt Living Landscape
NVC/EUNIS survey and woodland site condition monitoring - Morvern Woods SAC
Swamp/wetland site condition monitoring -various SAC's and SSSI's - North of Scotland.
Rhododendron survey and advice on control/management -various - Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
Butterfly monitoring - Loch Arkaig and Clunes - Butterfly Conservation.